At lower levels, characters can purchase higher-level items by paying the difference in the price between the equipment they currently have and the higher-level equipment they wish to buy.
In the starting villages, Gludin, and Gludio Castle Town, all No Grade weapons, armor, and jewelry can be traded at the weapons, armor, and accessory traders.
Un-equip the weapon, armor, and accessories you would like to exchange and speak to the NPC merchant in the village. Select "Exchange Equipment" to see what upgrade items are available to you, and how much they will cost.
Apprentice Adventurer's Weapon Exchange Coupons
All level 6 characters may speak to the Adventurer's Guide to receive five Apprentice Adventurer's Weapon Exchange Coupons, each of which is good for one Apprentice Adventurer's Weapon (a shadow weapon).
Players can teleport to other starting towns by speaking to the Newbie Guide. Additionally, characters below level 40 can use the Gatekeeper NPCs in every city to teleport to other locations for free.
While hunting in any area that is not a dungeon, monsters will sometimes drop instant herbs. These instant herbs provide temporary buffs that last 5 minutes. Below is a list of all the instant herbs and their effects.
- Herb of Life - Restores a small amount of HP.
- Greater Herb of Life - Restores a moderate amount of HP.
- Superior Herb of Life - Restores a large amount of HP.
- Herb of Mana - Restores a small amount of MP.
- Greater Herb of Mana - Restores a moderate amount of MP.
- Superior Herb of Mana - Restores a large amount of MP.
- Herb of Speed - Slightly increases moving speed.
- Herb of Power - Slightly increases Physical Attack power.
- Herb of Critical Attack - Slightly increases Critical Attack rate.
- Herb of Magic - Slightly increases Magic Attack power.
- Herb of Attack Speed - Slightly increases Attack Speed.
- Herb of Casting Speed - Slightly increases Casting Speed.
- Herb of the Warrior - Slightly increases Physical Attack power, Attack Speed, and Critical Attack.
- Herb of the Mystic - Slightly increases Magic Attack Power and Casting Speed.
- Herb of Recovery - Recovers a large amount of HP and MP.
- Herb of Life Force Absorption - Recovers as HP some of the damage inflicted on an enemy. Excludes damage caused by skills and long-range attacks.
- Herb of Doubt - Big-head effect.
- Herb of Mortal Blow - Slightly increases Critical Attack power.
Items (Spiritshots, Soulshots & Scrolls)
When a character is created, it automatically receives 10 Scrolls to move to the Kamael Village and 5 Adventurer's Scrolls of Escape in its inventory. Newly created characters will also receive Spiritshots or Soulshots, Lesser Healing Potions, and Scrolls of Recovery for completing the Newbie Guide's quests.